- Deadline for Hotel Reservations is March 27, 2020 *Rooms are LIMITED and expected to sell out much sooner! Don't wait to make a reservation.
- Please note you will need to complete an eReq form for your hotel reservation PRIOR to attending Forum.
- Due to limited availability of rooms if you are not registered by March 15, 2020 PMI reserves the right to cancel your hotel reservation to make room for already registered attendees.
The Arizona Biltmore Hotel, Phoenix, Arizona
Group Name: Portfolio Management Institute
Rate: Starting at $319.00 USD per night + taxes
Go to https://book.passkey.com/go/PMI2020PhoenixAZ
Select Dates by clicking on "Check-in" and "Check-out"
Confirm number of nights and number of guests
Confirm room and details
If you choose not to book online, you may speak with a reservations agent and reserve over the phone by calling: (800) 950-0086.
*All guest rooms must be guaranteed by a one-night deposit, which is fully refundable up to 7 days prior to arrival, after which they are non-refundable.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 7.9 miles (approximately 15 minutes by car) from The Arizona Biltmore.
2020 Forum Details:
- We will be hosting the PMI Golf Tournament on Tuesday, May 5, 2020
- The forum will begin at 9:30 am on Wednesday, May 6, 2020
- The forum will conclude at 1 pm on Friday, May 8, 2020
- Forum attire is Business Casual, Golf Tournament attire if Golf Club, Tours/Events attire is casual, Spouse/Guest daytime activities are casual, evening dinners are business casual.
AFG/BDA and Tuition Reimbursement Details:
- If the cost of airfare and hotel exceeds $1,500 each attendee will need to file for ENC approval PRIOR to attending Forum in order to be eligible for BDA/AFG reimbursement.
- To access the ENC system – type “ENC” in your web browser.
- If you have the appropriate certification titles and eligible CEU's you may submit the Forum Tuition fee for tuition reimbursement. This must be done PRIOR to attending Forum.
- This is a two-step process found by typing ‘tuition request” into your browser.
1. Obtain pre-approval prior to attending Forum.
2. Submit online after attending Forum for reimbursement.