- Deadline for Hotel Reservations is April 5, 2019 *Rooms are LIMITED and expected to sell out much sooner! Don't wait to make a reservation.
- Please note you will need to complete an eReq form for your hotel reservation PRIOR to attending Forum.
- Due to limited availability of rooms if you are not registered by March 15, 2019 PMI reserves the right to cancel your hotel reservation to make room for already registered attendees.
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort, Hilton Head, SC
Group Code: 050919PORTFOLIO
Group Name: Portfolio Management Institute
Rate: Starting at $269.00 USD per night + taxes
Go to http://www. omnihotels.com/hotels/hilton-head/meetings/pmi-annual-forum
Click on "Special Rates from $269"
Confirm room and details
If you choose not to book online, you can also make reservations by calling the Omni Central Reservation line at 1-800-843-6664. Ask for the Group Code (050919PORTFOLIO).
Important Travel Information:
The Omni Hilton Head is located in the Palmetto Dunes Resort area and you must go through a security gate to access the hotel. If you are using a ride service from the airport, please use Uber. Uber has an agreement with the Palmetto Dunes Owners Association and there is no gate fee. If you use Lyft, there will be a gate fee charged to your driver to get you to the hotel. If you are renting a car, please advise the gate attendant that you are staying at the Omni Hilton Head Resort and they will let you pass with no fee.
- The closest airport is Hilton Head Island (HHI) and approximately a 15 minute drive from the Omni Oceanfront Resort.
- The Savannah/Hilton Head Airport (SAV) is 47 miles and approximately a 1 HOUR drive from the Omni Oceanfront Resort.
2019 Forum Details:
- We will be hosting the PMI Golf Tournament on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 Transportation to the golf course departs promptly at 8:15 AM, please be in the Omni Oceanfront Resort lobby for boarding by 8:00 AM (guests welcome)
- Pre-Forum Vendor Roundtables will begin at 9:00 am on Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- The forum will begin at 9:45 am on Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- The forum will conclude at 1 pm on Friday, May 17, 2019
- Forum attire is Business Casual, Golf Tournament attire if Golf Club, Tours/Events attire is casual, Spouse/Guest daytime activities are casual, evening dinners are business casual.
AFG/BDA and Tuition Reimbursement Details:
- If the cost of airfare and hotel exceeds $1,500 each attendee will need to file for ENC approval PRIOR to attending Forum in order to be eligible for BDA/AFG reimbursement.
- To access the ENC system – type “ENC” in your web browser.
- If you have the appropriate certification titles and eligible CEU's you may submit the Forum Tuition fee for tuition reimbursement. This must be done PRIOR to attending Forum.
- This is a two-step process found by typing ‘tuitionrequest” into your browser.
1. Obtain pre-approval prior to attending Forum.
2. Submit online after attending Forum for reimbursement.
- Guide to the Tuition Reimbursement Process: Click Here