PMI 2017 Forum is May 10 - 12, 2017
View the full 2017 Forum Agenda!
The PMI Room block is sold out - to obtain a reservation send your details to
PMI staff at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 pm Eastern on Monday, April 10th!
PMI Friday Afternoon San Francisco Culinary Cable Car Tour @ 2pm (guests welcome!)
We will be offering pre-forum networking golf, spa discounts, etc.
The Forum qualifies for CFA®, CFP®, CPWA®, CPM®, CIMA® Continuing Education credits
- ACPM has accepted PMI's 2017 Annual Forum for 20 hours of CE credit towards the CPM® certification.
- IMCA® has accepted PMI's 2017 Annual Forum for 13.5 hours of CE credit towards the CIMA®, CIMC®, and CPWA® certifications.
- CFP® has accepted PMI's 2017 Annual Forum for 13 hours of CE credit towards the CFP® certification
- CFA® submission for CE credit is under review, number of hours are TBD.
Confirmed Forum Speakers Include:
- Peter Diamandis, Chairman & CEO, XPRIZE Foundation;
Executive Chairman, Singularity University and Author will
discuss Exponential Technology
- General Peter Pace, who served as the 16th Chairman of
the Joint Chiefs of Staff will discuss Cyber Security - Global,
National, Organizational and Personal Vulnerabilities
- Alberto Savoia: a former Google Innovation Agitator, and Innovation Educator in Residence at Stanford University speaking about bringing innovation into our business practices and daily lives;
- First Trust CEO Jim Bowen: shares his Optimistic Investment Outlook
- David Kotok, Chairman, Cofounder & Chief Investment Officer, Cumberland Advisors
- Jerome Schneider: PIMCO 2015 Bond Manager of the Year discusses capital preservation & liquidity management in rising rate environment
- Chris DeSantis, sociologist will discuss Four Generations,
- Antonio Garcia Martinez, author ofChaos Monkeys
- Andy Rothman, Investment Strategist, Matthews Asia will
discuss Demystifying China
NEW! The 2017 Forum will include a special ETF Forum Inside a Forum. With luncheon speaker Elizabeth Kashner, FactSet discussing Navigating The Strategic Beta Explosion, followed by The Great Debate: The Value of Smart Beta, and finally a Portfolio Manager Panel on ETF Best Models.
Additional PMI Networking Events - Guests Welcome (extra fees apply)
2017 Forum Hotel Reservations:
The PMI Room block is sold out - to obtain a reservation send your details to PMI staff at email@example.com by 4 pm Eastern Monday April 10th!
2017 Forum Area Airports and distance to hotel
Group: Portfolio Management Institute
Hotel: The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay
Rate: $350.00 USD per night + taxes
Book your group rate for Portfolio Management Institute
*Please note limited rooms are available on Monday May 8th and Tuesday May 9th at the group rate. If you are unable to reserve on these nights please make your reservation for the available nights and send an email to PMI staff at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred arrival date and we will extend your reservation.
San Francisco Airport - 25 miles
Oakland Airport - 40 miles
San Jose Airport - 44 miles
PMI 2017 Forum Tuition Fee Cancellation Policy:
(PMI Forum is available only to PMI Members - $1195 by April 1, after $1295)
- Forum Fee minus $75 for cancellations made before April 1, 2017
- Forum Fee minus $200 for cancellation made between April 2 - 20, 2017
- Forum Fee minus 50% for cancellations made between April 20 – May 1, 2017
- No refunds for cancellations made on or after May 2, 2017
Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
Also, we are offering the ability to purchase spouse tickets for the evening cocktail reception and speaker dinners. That option will be open closer to forum for registered attendees only, availability may be limited. Please note: NO CLIENTS.
Please note that PMI in an independent organization and is not a subsidiary of Morgan Stanley. Please note that no MS business, client contact or correspondence can be received at PMI, it's location, phone or email address. PMI's contact info is strictly for use regarding PMI programs and services. It cannot be used to conduct MS business in any way nor can it be identified to clients or the public as such.